Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

2022 Gear

Forum for kitesurfers
Kitedicted
Medium Poster
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:14 pm
Kiting since: 2019
Gear: Naish Pivot 2020 11m
Naish Pivot 2016 9m
Twintips: 138x41.5 & 133x39
Hydrofoil
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: 2022 Gear

Postby Kitedicted » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:39 am

Onda wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:22 am
The only thing which REALLY counts in terms of the 2022 gear is: Dumb customer will have to pay 30 % more. Shut up and order now!

PS: Statements like this "We already have XR7 - which do not have a lot of changes, but i heard it's sick." make me sick :roll:
I am excited for 2022 gear because of the 2021 discount ;)
These users thanked the author Kitedicted for the post:
SP2021 (Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:45 am)
Rating: 6.67%

SP2021
Rare Poster
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:51 am
Kiting since: 2013
Weight: 90
Style: Into Big Air RN
Gear: RPM
Misfit
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2022 Gear

Postby SP2021 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:55 am

Kitedicted wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:39 am
Onda wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:22 am
The only thing which REALLY counts in terms of the 2022 gear is: Dumb customer will have to pay 30 % more. Shut up and order now!

PS: Statements like this "We already have XR7 - which do not have a lot of changes, but i heard it's sick." make me sick :roll:
I am excited for 2022 gear because of the 2021 discount ;)
That’s one of the points. 8)

andikite
Medium Poster
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 10:15 pm
Kiting since: 2005
Weight: 77
Local Beach: Matalascañas, Huelva, Spain
Favorite Beaches: Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
Caños de Meca, Cádiz, Spain
Isla Canela, Huelva, Spain
Matalascañas, Huelva, Spain
Style: Strapless
Gear: Duotone Dice 6, 9, 12.
Duotone Clickbar 22-24
Duotone whip SLS 5'1
Mystic Majestic 2020 Harness
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Seville, Spain
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: 2022 Gear

Postby andikite » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:13 am

SP2021 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:55 am
Kitedicted wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:39 am
Onda wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:22 am
The only thing which REALLY counts in terms of the 2022 gear is: Dumb customer will have to pay 30 % more. Shut up and order now!

PS: Statements like this "We already have XR7 - which do not have a lot of changes, but i heard it's sick." make me sick :roll:
I am excited for 2022 gear because of the 2021 discount ;)
That’s one of the points. 8)
The point this year is the lack of 2021 stock... You will have discount but you won't have the kite/size you want... At least Duotone, all shops are almost empty.

andikite
Medium Poster
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 10:15 pm
Kiting since: 2005
Weight: 77
Local Beach: Matalascañas, Huelva, Spain
Favorite Beaches: Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
Caños de Meca, Cádiz, Spain
Isla Canela, Huelva, Spain
Matalascañas, Huelva, Spain
Style: Strapless
Gear: Duotone Dice 6, 9, 12.
Duotone Clickbar 22-24
Duotone whip SLS 5'1
Mystic Majestic 2020 Harness
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Seville, Spain
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: 2022 Gear

Postby andikite » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:44 pm

See Jeromie Tronet history in Instagram.

2022 Duotone release next week!
These users thanked the author andikite for the post:
SP2021 (Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:48 pm)
Rating: 6.67%

Clymax
Rare Poster
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:54 am
Gear: RRD Obsession MK8 9m and 12m
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2022 Gear

Postby Clymax » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:08 pm

Blackened wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:58 am
SP2021 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:22 am
Hi, I would like to buy some new kites, but i'm waiting to see what new is coming to offer in 2022. We already have XR7 - which do not have a lot of changes, but i heard it's sick.
Do you guys know when 2022 : REBEL, PIVOT and ORBIT will be out? These 3 and XR7 are kites I'm considering. Thanks :thumb:
What are you doing with them? That will tell you what you should be buying. Judging from your choices, it's boosting and probably looping.

Pure Boosting - XR7
Pure Looping - Orbit
Boosting/Looping/Waves - Pivot

Rebel is kinda the halfway house of the XR and Orbit. I really enjoyed the 2021 when I rode it a few weeks ago.
What about unhooked, which of those kites is the best ones. I own XR7 and its boosting well, has signifficantly lower bar preasure than XR6 but unhooked is nightmare.

Blackened
Frequent Poster
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 4:47 am
Kiting since: 2012
Style: Big Air, Airstyle
Gear: 2020 Rebels
2020/21 Orbits
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Re: 2022 Gear

Postby Blackened » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:33 pm

Clymax wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:08 pm
Blackened wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:58 am
SP2021 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:22 am
Hi, I would like to buy some new kites, but i'm waiting to see what new is coming to offer in 2022. We already have XR7 - which do not have a lot of changes, but i heard it's sick.
Do you guys know when 2022 : REBEL, PIVOT and ORBIT will be out? These 3 and XR7 are kites I'm considering. Thanks :thumb:
What are you doing with them? That will tell you what you should be buying. Judging from your choices, it's boosting and probably looping.

Pure Boosting - XR7
Pure Looping - Orbit
Boosting/Looping/Waves - Pivot

Rebel is kinda the halfway house of the XR and Orbit. I really enjoyed the 2021 when I rode it a few weeks ago.
What about unhooked, which of those kites is the best ones. I own XR7 and its boosting well, has significantly lower bar pressure than XR6 but unhooked is nightmare.
They're all crap. Pivot would be miles better than the other two though.
These users thanked the author Blackened for the post:
runner1 (Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:31 pm)
Rating: 6.67%

runner1
Medium Poster
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:10 am
Local Beach: St Kilda
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: 2022 Gear

Postby runner1 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:30 pm

Any thoughts on what is the best option for a combined big air and unhooking (up to Blind Judge) kite? Waves/foiling performance doesn't matter

Ludmil
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:26 pm
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Varna,Bulgaria
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: 2022 Gear

Postby Ludmil » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:38 pm

runner1 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:30 pm
Any thoughts on what is the best option for a combined big air and unhooking (up to Blind Judge) kite? Waves/foiling performance doesn't matter
Naish Dash or the equivalent model from the aforementioned brands
These users thanked the author Ludmil for the post:
runner1 (Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:45 am)
Rating: 6.67%

wrogu
Frequent Poster
Posts: 327
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:12 am
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: 2022 Gear

Postby wrogu » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:18 am

andikite wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:44 pm
See Jeromie Tronet history in Instagram.

2022 Duotone release next week!
Yeah, prolly D lab juice. Which was know for months it is coming sooner or later.
It can be tested during demo events, for like 3 months already.
These users thanked the author wrogu for the post:
Leon van Bergen (Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:56 am)
Rating: 6.67%

runner1
Medium Poster
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:10 am
Local Beach: St Kilda
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: 2022 Gear

Postby runner1 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:04 pm

Ludmil wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:38 pm
runner1 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:30 pm
Any thoughts on what is the best option for a combined big air and unhooking (up to Blind Judge) kite? Waves/foiling performance doesn't matter
Naish Dash or the equivalent model from the aforementioned brands
Thank you.

Does anyone have any experience on the Reach for this sort of usage? Similar to the Dash or Dice?


Return to “Kitesurfing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 48 guests