Blu, happy to check this out for you re: compatibility. PM me the length and width of the mast foot, the bolt spacing and the bolt size - approx mm will do.
Thanks for the question.
Bit of an update after a few more sessions in 10-12 kts.20kts wrote: ↑Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:32 pmPros:
- a nice change from the usual “locked in feel” of existing foils - a bit more freedom of movement through the water
- you can just about rotate on the axis of your mast so turn radius can be much shorter
- new challenges of sorting out foot switches, tacks etc. ( I can see why some people would feel like this is a con and should be in the list below)
- less ‘stuff’ to buy, pack, assemble, maintain (many, many repairs to my stabilizer - hello rocks)
- Less stable - especially compared to the 633.
- So far I've found my foot position when starting is a bit further back than is optimal for riding so a bit of foot shuffling helps once up and going
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest