Forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:31 pm
- Kiting since: 2015
- Local Beach: Chesapeake Bay (Annapolis area)
- Gear: Zeeko bullet Foil and DIY board
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Annapolis, Maryland
Awesome SE storm kiting yesterday, 4m and foil 20-25 knot gusting to 35. Kept eye on radar. Some rain showers but no Tstorms or major development. Nice swell and shit-eating grin!
Thought maybe repeat this morning but radar showing a bit more yellow and red. Glad I didn’t try for it. 50knot gust front straight offshore!
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 174
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:02 am
- Local Beach: Siemiany, Rewa
- Favorite Beaches: Stegna, Orle, Karwia
- Style: hydrofoil long distance, slalom, waves
- Gear: ZEEKO, Soul, Sonic.
- Brand Affiliation: NONE
- Location: Poland
Most annoying are freezing rains and wet snows.
They stick to canopy, quickly making it several times heavier.
Especially with foil kites.
If snow gets inside, relounch will be impossile.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 80 guests