Post your videos here. Use the "Video" tag to embed Youtube and Vimeo videos!
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 43789
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Weight: 95 kg
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Favorite Beaches: same
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
A kiteboarding road trip through the Rocky Mountains in Canada.
This has always been on my bucket list and last autumn in 2021 we managed to realize this dream. Starting in Squamish and ending on Vancouver Island we looped through the mountains and prairies past the following spots: Jasper, Abraham lake, Oldman dam, Keho Lage, McGregor lake, Kamloops, Vernon and Comox.
- These users thanked the author Toby for the post (total 2):
- geron (Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:42 pm) • Leon van Bergen (Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:54 pm)
Return to “Videos”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests