Forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2513
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:40 pm
- Kiting since: 1997
- Weight: 78 kg
- Favorite Beaches: Kanaha Beach Park, Maui, Hawaii, U.S.
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: Switchblades, Contras, CF Raptor TT. Ozone Frenzy foil kites with skis. Fixed bridle foil kites on handles with MBS landboard. Progression Sports videos.
- Location: Denver, Colorado, U.S.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:40 am
- Local Beach: Silver Strand, Mission Bay
- Favorite Beaches: Sherman, Belmont
- Style: Surf, Foil
- Gear: Firewire, SS, Lift, Gin, Kitech, Switch
- Brand Affiliation: None
Interesting (and not just the clowny reporter).
There is no kiteflying of any kind at Coronado, due to the military base closeby. Not even a kids kite on 5 feet of line. LG come real quick.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 81 guests