Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Soul 1 vs Soul 2

For all foil kite riders
User avatar
downunder
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 2687
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:16 am
Gear: building my own
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Perth, Australia
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 142 times

Re: Soul 1 vs Soul 2

Postby downunder » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:47 pm

Whow,

Covid? Really?

Ha ha, whats next?

So u foiling 50h/mnth with 6m and what this has to do with 10m on TT?

You just want to be the guy who knows his shit. Thats BS. U are like a Cloud guy whats his name, Greg? Typical Yank.

Not many people will report issues simply bc they do not want to lower the resale price. Simple as that. The resale price in AUST is low. One can buy almost unused Soul 8m for AU900.

In the EU, that is impossible. None Souls are less than 900 Euro. Not v1 and definitelly not v2.

That is the reason why. Youll call that BS, but its a fact. Hiding issues and not helping people to fix them hurts sales on the long run.

I wish them well. But no more FS for me. And I wish you a nice run of Covid, with a long post Covid issues like my family member has.

User avatar
Adventure Logs
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1454
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:18 pm
Local Beach: South Padre Island, Texas
Punta del Diablo, Urugay
Gear: Flysurfer, Moses, Groove, Slinghot, Nobile, Zeeko
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 262 times
Contact:

Re: Soul 1 vs Soul 2

Postby Adventure Logs » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:46 pm

downunder wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:47 pm
Whow,

Covid? Really?

Ha ha, whats next?

So u foiling 50h/mnth with 6m and what this has to do with 10m on TT?

You just want to be the guy who knows his shit. Thats BS. U are like a Cloud guy whats his name, Greg? Typical Yank.

Not many people will report issues simply bc they do not want to lower the resale price. Simple as that. The resale price in AUST is low. One can buy almost unused Soul 8m for AU900.

In the EU, that is impossible. None Souls are less than 900 Euro. Not v1 and definitelly not v2.

That is the reason why. Youll call that BS, but its a fact. Hiding issues and not helping people to fix them hurts sales on the long run.

I wish them well. But no more FS for me. And I wish you a nice run of Covid, with a long post Covid issues like my family member has.
You keep backpedaling yet again. First you say I only ride a couple sizes which wasn’t true. Then you claim I don’t ride enough which yet again is false. Now you say I only ride one size/style which once again is just incorrect. Keep trying lol

BTW since I love calling you on your BS, all your complaining from before and now pretty much has been proven gutless because not ONLY did you end up buying a Soul, you never sold it and in fact about ANOTHER one. So did you fall for the “hype” which you claim Aussies don’t do or what? Also now claiming a conspiracy that people purposely don’t complain about their equipment to keep resale prices high is just complete bullshit. I imagine why the prices are lower in New Chin…we Australia is because Aussies are well known to be extremely cheap.

All of those lockdowns and loss of person rights did absolutely nothing for Australia(or should we be calling it New China by now) except ruin it’s economy. You just like to bitch but never actually back anything up. If you want to continue your personal vendetta on me, keep it to PM so we don’t clutter a thread that can actually help people with more of your childish bs. You my friend have what we call “little man” syndrome lol

User avatar
vanart
Medium Poster
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:45 am
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Soul 1 vs Soul 2

Postby vanart » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:40 am

:) :( :o
Guys and gals, why can't we just exchange opinions without throwing big words like i "I call you on your bullshit"   and "bitching" at each other?
Looks like you haven't kited recently, therefore all this unresolved anger and resentment  LOL...   :)
Adventure Logs - I get it - you are an ambassador therefore you feel responsibility to defend FS  at whatever costs.  I am sure you are a good man and a big fan of the sport.  
Though, I am also sure  your tone  is not persuasive nor would it get a hight praise by the local community here nor by  your perspective youtube  viewers, not to mention FS as  I am sure they are all about good sportsmanship  and so on.
Thank you!
Last edited by vanart on Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Adventure Logs
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1454
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:18 pm
Local Beach: South Padre Island, Texas
Punta del Diablo, Urugay
Gear: Flysurfer, Moses, Groove, Slinghot, Nobile, Zeeko
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 262 times
Contact:

Re: Soul 1 vs Soul 2

Postby Adventure Logs » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:55 am

vanart wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:40 am
:) :( :o
Guys and gals, why can't we just exchange opinions without throwing big words like i "I call you on your bullshit"   and "bitching" at each other?
Looks like you haven't kited recently, therefore all this unresolved anger and resentment  LOL...   :)
Adventure Logs - I get it - you are an ambassador therefore you feel responsibility to defend FS  at whatever costs.  I am sure you are a good man and a big fan of the sport.  
Though, I am also sure  your tone  is not persuasive nor would it get a hight praise by the local community here nor by  your perspective youtube  viewers, not to mention FS as  I am sure they are all about good sportsmanship  and so on.
Thank you!
Agree and I am usually much more mellow but this dude has some kind of personal vendetta against me for some reason and I'm frankly tired of it. He spouts off bs like its the truth and I don't have tolerance for that. And I definitely don't defend FS at whatever costs, if there's an issue I find, I report it. I have always been known to be a little too blunt and I'm fine with that. The world needs more plain truths in it.

Smeagle
Medium Poster
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:17 pm
Kiting since: 2017
Weight: 88
Local Beach: Zwergern Walchensee, Ambach Starnberger See
Style: Freeride
Gear: Pansh A15 9m, 15m
Pansh Hawk 5m, 8m, 12m
F-One Diablo V1 8m, V3 13m, 18m
Sky Country Hysper V2 14m

Best TS 7m, 9m, 12m, 15m
JN MrF Air 10m

Spleene RIP39
Spleene Session 45
Flysurfer Flydoor V5 XL

Gong KiteFoil Curve MT / Fluid MT, Catch FSP 2X 4'8"

Gong Wing Droid V1 5m, SuperPower V1 7,5m
Gong WingFoil X-Over XXL, Gong Hipe First 6'6"
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: Soul 1 vs Soul 2

Postby Smeagle » Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:12 am

downunder wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:47 pm
And I wish you a nice run of Covid, with a long post Covid issues like my family member has.
This was really too much. You should apologize.

I think, if I was admin I would have kicked you for this.

- Oliver
These users thanked the author Smeagle for the post (total 2):
Nelis (Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:54 pm) • Adventure Logs (Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:04 pm)
Rating: 6.25%

SolarSet
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 9:30 am
Kiting since: 2017
Local Beach: Hel Peninsula
Gear: This & that
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Soul 1 vs Soul 2

Postby SolarSet » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:30 pm

Adventure Logs wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:05 pm
]

I am a Flysurfer Ambassador but I'm known for "giving it straight" and not sugar coating anything(check out so far what i've said about the new hybrid). I don't get any financial gain out of any of this. My drive is just to share the stoke of foil kites, try to give as much information as I can about what I ride since many times it's hard to even demo these kites, and I try to give some education to those who are transitioning from LEI to foil. I've stuck with FS because they have treated me extremely well for any after sales support and I usually really enjoy what they produce.
There is an option in your profile to declare Brand Affiliation this could help to clarify some doubts. Nevertheless I really like your youtube videos and I find them helpful and objective enough contributing to kitesurfing community.

User avatar
Adventure Logs
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1454
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:18 pm
Local Beach: South Padre Island, Texas
Punta del Diablo, Urugay
Gear: Flysurfer, Moses, Groove, Slinghot, Nobile, Zeeko
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 262 times
Contact:

Re: Soul 1 vs Soul 2

Postby Adventure Logs » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:33 pm

SolarSet wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:30 pm
Adventure Logs wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:05 pm
]

I am a Flysurfer Ambassador but I'm known for "giving it straight" and not sugar coating anything(check out so far what i've said about the new hybrid). I don't get any financial gain out of any of this. My drive is just to share the stoke of foil kites, try to give as much information as I can about what I ride since many times it's hard to even demo these kites, and I try to give some education to those who are transitioning from LEI to foil. I've stuck with FS because they have treated me extremely well for any after sales support and I usually really enjoy what they produce.
There is an option in your profile to declare Brand Affiliation this could help to clarify some doubts. Nevertheless I really like your youtube videos and I find them helpful and objective enough contributing to kitesurfing community.
I was thinking about it but like I stated eariler, I don't get anything out of the videos nor any financial gains either. I just like sharing the stoke. FS made me an ambassador just because of the videos I do. I would love to review other foils if I can get my hands on them but just haven't ever had the opportunity to do so yet. Glad you find my videos helpful, that's the entire point of me doing them :-)


Return to “Foil Kites”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Regis-de-giens and 1 guest